Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

A lot of questions about Blitz Poker in other threads, so I’m making a thread dedicated to that.

Here’s the update:

Turns out Blitz Poker was causing many of our stability issues site wide. We are rigorously testing Blitz Poker in our development environments to ensure those known issues are resolved.

We plann to release Blitz Poker again on September 16th. There’s a chance that will be delayed if we find more issues.

Participant

Is Blitz still planned for today?

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

It’s not going to happen today. The current hope is before this week is over.

Participant

Thanks for the fast response, hope it all goes smoothly this time!

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

There’s a 5cent/10cent Blitz game up now. We’ll let that run through the weekend before we add more stakes.

Participant

How many stakes do you plan to add?
    In my opinion, we didn’t need more then now. (0.01 / 0.5 / 2)
    #SaveRegularTables

Participant

1. after sitting out for big blind and clicking I am back the table just stays on the waiting for players screen.

2. any chance for a hotkey for the fold now button? Currently have to wait for your turn to have the hotkey appear.

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

1. Is this something you experience every time?

2. Hot key for fold now. I’ll add that to the list, thanks.

Participant

Yes. I have been able to replicate the problem of not being able to rejoin blitz after sitting out next BB. I have done so on a windows computer and an android phone.

Participant

same problem as EarlyOut.

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

We’ve been able to duplicate it as well. Thanks.

Participant

Any chance you could add the ability to create notes in the replayer, this would be especially useful in blitz.

Participant

I will ask again.
    Will you add other limits to blitz? Blitz nl200 currently dead, but you can add nl100 to check players demand.

Participant

I have a question about blitz. Is it fully functional now that it has been up for this long? Will it be randomly removed? I want to know before playing.. I am hoping it is finally here to stay 100%, and does not have to be removed for small bug fixes completely

Also, are beast points and rake (loyalty rewards etc.) being tracked correctly from blitz?

Participant

I think you’ve added too many stakes. Should scrap 400/600nl and just do 500. I also doubt 1knl blitz gets any traction but you could wait and see. And im not sure why blitz gets HU tables and there are no reg HU tables?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.