Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Will there be more limits added for HU blitz? I also find it confusing that blitz get HU tables but normal tables don’t. Better then nothing i guess

Participant

Hi
    Was asking Holdemmanager support about their program that is not working correctly at blitz tables.

Here is the answer:
    “It is not possible for us to support ‘Fast-Fold’ poker games at sites that only write hand history files. The poker sites have to also save seating files that would have information about players at the tables that we can then use to place the proper HUDs. If WPN wants HUDs on their Blitz tables they will need to update their poker client to allow us to support their fast-fold games like Amaya and other networks have done.”

Will this issue be addressed in the future?

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

Yes. We’ll be working with PT and HEM to get this working before the year is over.

Participant

Do you have any plans to make the 6max blitz game start when there are 3 or 4 players in the pool?
    Now it’s quite problematic to start a game of blitz 0.5 / 1 and higher, because of have to wait a long time for 6 players.
    On most poker sites, it is implemented so that the game starts when there are 3 players in the pool.

Participant

agree with idea about 3-4-5 player for start blitz tables instead wait to 6 players, it would be better to create game at nl100+

Participant

Please get 100nl blitz running consistently. I’ve played it for three days straight like 30 hours in that span of time and then it goes days in a row without running.. Sketchy 100 nl blitz CAN run daily.. why not

Participant

10nl blitz 50nl blitz 100nl blitz daily and 200nl blitz on the weekends… not enough players for 400+nl and that’s ok, but y’all are killing me with not having 100nl blitz up when there’s enough players who play that limit..

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

We never take any Blitz stake down. They’re always there available for players to sit and play. If they’re not running, it’s because there are not enough interested players at that particular time. Use the Blitz tab in the Poker Client to see all the stakes.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 13 hours ago by ModeratorModerator.
    ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

We do have plans for that. It won’t be until around summer next year, though.

Participant

Any plans to add 25nl?

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

Not right now. We don’t currently want to split player pools.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.