Bug List and Bug Reports

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

This thread is to report bugs. We’ll keep an update list of reported bugs in this thread and the order of priority fixes with ETAs for fixes.

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

BugList

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by ModeratorModerator.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by ModeratorModerator.
    Participant

And the bug when occasionally hand history isn’t saved is where? I believe it’s like over 2 weeks now and is yet to be fixed.

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

Can you please provide an example of this happening to you.

Are you talking about the hand history doesn’t write to your hard drive? Or do you mean it’s not importing to a database like HEM or PT?

It would be helpful to have a hand # before and after the hand you believe didn’t save. Any data you can provide that, like your hole cards, stake, table name, etc, will help us find out what’s going on.

Participant

Yes, the hand history occasionally isn’t being saved into my hard drive and hand also isn’t showing in your poker client history. It seems that especially hands where someone was all-in weren’t saved (e.g. bust-out hand of the tournament). I was even assured by support about 2 weeks back that you are working on this so I am pretty sure you know already about this.

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

I’m the product owner of development. I assure you we’re not aware of a bug like this. Again, if you can give me specifics on an example, that will help me find out what’s going on to move towards a fix.

Participant

I miss a decent amount of hands as well, probably one or two a session I notice and they are typically big hands. You can see the hands in the replayer within the software, but the are not included in the text file that is written to the hand history folder, it completely skips over a hand that I played. I have a screenshot I can send.

Participant

Great, so you are not aware??? So live chat support was telling me lies multiple times and e-mail support was also lying to me? Product owner of development not aware that some hand aren’t being saved for over 2 weeks now, insane. Please explain me screenshot below please.

acr support e-mail

Participant

not sure if it is readable.

image link: https://i.imgur.com/lrj2zYl.png

Participant

Here is a picture of a hand replayer and that hand is not written to the text hand histories:

View post on imgur.com

There are multiple others, this issue is not isolated.

Participant

Sometimes hands are missing in hand history.
    I play on PokerKing and applied to support in June regarding this case. I bet nothing has been done… ticket #INA-455-43480

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

Lies!!! hahaha

The list of fixes we’ve done and the amount of traffic coming through customer service over the last 8 weeks has been staggering. They’ve been doing an amazing job. Sometimes communication from my department to them causes misunderstandings and that gets through to customers.

As we get these items tackled, we’ll get fewer issues and misinformation like this.

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

This is very helpful, fourplay. If you guys have other examples like this, they all help.

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

Fourplay: Have you checked the actual hand history file and it’s not there?
    Or are you uploading to something like pokertracker and you’re not seeing it in pokertracker?
    The hand history list you posted is reading directly from the files on your PC. So, if it’s in that replayer list, it’s on your PC in a hand history text.

It’s possible this is a PT/HEM issue not reading particular hands. In which case, we could create a txt file with just that hand and see what error PT is spitting out on import and communicate with them.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by ModeratorModerator.
    Participant

I noticed that hand histories will not be written to the hard drive if you close out of a table too quickly (and consequently will not go into PT4/HM2 since there is no info on hard drive for that specific hand). This happens most when you are knocked out of a tournament because the table automatically closes out when you hit OK or NO to reentry with no option to leave the table still open. The only workaround is to wait about 5+ seconds before hitting any button that will close out the table. An easy solve would be not to autoclose the tables when selection any option of the pop-up?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.