Bug List and Bug Reports

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Other issues I have noticed with playing is when in a cash game, if someone sits out and then comes back in needing to post the small blind + big blind, the SB should go to the pot (away from the player’s post of the big blind). The glitch right now with the total bet being in front of them makes everyone’s min-call amount SB+BB instead of just BB. Example- $1-$2 NL holdem table, someone comes back from missing a round of blinds, they have to post $3 total (not in BB position). Everyone afterwards to act has to call $3 where it should be $2 with the extra $1 posted dead in the pot.

Participant

Thank you for the response,

The hand in question #89410288, the data was not written to the hand history file. You could view it on the visual replayer, but was not in the text file (either on the computer or the list on the right).

Participant

Another issue is when you have “AUTO ENGAGE TIME BANK” disabled, the time bank shows up with the button to click to activate it showing the time. I think that once you click this button, you should not be able to click it off because if you accidentally click it twice, you might not realize it and your hand will be folded (should be stuck ONif clicked once without the option to turn it off for that hand). More importantly, if you have AUTO ENGAGE TIME BANK enabled, the button doesn’t show up at all which is only an issue because you have no idea the time you have remaining. So in the instance where your time bank is 0, there is no warning and if you want to go into your timebank, your hand will fold without you having any idea. If the button appeared but already activated, it would show your time before it was to start and there would be warning to act timely instead of having to guess. I have had hands that folded with no intention of folding them but was unaware that my time bank balance was 0 when multi-tabling.

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

Thanks for the input, TLehot. I’ll test this, too, and see what we can come up with as a fix.

Participant

When will Blitz be working?

Participant

^ +1

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

We uploaded fixes for Blitz today, but I don’t think it will be available until next week or perhaps even until after the BOSS.

Participant

Will the 7 Stud hi/low games be back anytime soon?

Participant

I you guys would have looked into my case like you said you would you should have known about this …..i went through it for almost 8 days now everyday ….im making a youtube video about it

Participant

The missing hands issue that “fourplay” was referring to a few posts up is even worse. This issue has been going on since the new client came out.

Participant

Every time the tourney announcement shows up in the middle of cash tables they all disconnect and i have reopen new tables every time.

Participant

Hurry up and fix the missing hands issue thats been going on since the new software came out and has somehow managed to get worse with the last update

Since these hands aren’t being written in the client, i would bet that we aren’t getting rakeback on any of these pots (note: this happens the most on bigger, all in pots so this is significant).

Participant

after clicking on a table when in the cash game lobby the selected table will change on its own even after you hit join waiting list, which causes you to join the waiting list for the wrong table

Participant

+1 to the client not writing some hands, especially big pots and all-ins. I also believe it’s unlikely we’re getting Beast/Combat/VIP points for those hands which the client fails to write a HH.

Participant

Same issue as “EarlyOut” mentioned.
    Also color marks always disappear.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.