Bug List and Bug Reports

This topic contains 60 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Viklor123 17 hours, 58 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Serenity
    Participant

When will it be possible to disable those damn tournament announcements. It’s incredibly annoying having the same announcement pop up again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. It’s fucking ridiculous that cash game players are forced to have their game interrupted by this shit. It ruins the playing experience and I see no good reason other than being able to withdraw BTC to stay here. Those repetitive announcements are not a feature but a horrible bug!

Serenity
    Participant

When I close the program it opens my browser and goes to a URL about some tournament. What the hell! Is this a fucking joke! This is malware! It does things against my will. I don’t want my browser to be opened when closing the app. This room is shit.

Serenity
    Participant

When will it be possible to disable those damn tournament announcements. It’s incredibly annoying having the same announcement pop up again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. It’s fucking ridiculous that cash game players are forced to have their game interrupted by this shit. It ruins the playing experience and I see no good reason other than being able to withdraw BTC to stay here. Those repetitive announcements are not a feature but a horrible bug!

Serenity
    Participant

When will it be possible to disable those damn tournament announcements. It’s incredibly annoying having the same announcement pop up again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. It’s fucking ridiculous that cash game players are forced to have their game interrupted by this shit. It ruins the playing experience and I see no good reason other than being able to withdraw BTC to stay here. Those repetitive announcements are not a feature but a horrible bug!.

drewshow
    Participant

Moderator-
    We uploaded fixes for Blitz today, but I don’t think it will be available until next week or perhaps even until after the BOSS.

So what is the deal this thing is up and you take it down then back up…
    Is this in Alpha Testing…

as illustrated in this thread calling support is kinda useless because, in your words, communications between you and them is poor.

What are the Problems going on with Blitz some streamers (ACR stormers) are saying its not a “coding issue” but “a hardware issue”… which I think is more TELEPHONE GAME type communication. Are ACR’s Server Farms from the mid 2000’s? WTF? “Hardware issue”?

SickMetaGame
    Participant

Hi,

See people talking about HH not saving in all-in’s, and this problem been present since previous soft. Seems to glitch out when hero runs out of chips and doesn’t continue in the next hand rotation. It does not store those hands on the drive, and therefore cannot be imported into PT4 or HEM either.

SMG

Greg
    Participant

Just posting this feedback from multiple users on 2+2 here so its seen

View post on imgur.com

(may need to zoom in, sorry about that)

Hopefully something can be done about this because it creates an extremely unenjoyable playing experience.

Keymaster

Thanks for the report, Greg.

Keymaster

We are aware of an occurrence that takes place when a player closes a table before the hand finishes, that hand history does not get written because the table is closed. We are currently working on finding solutions for this. I believe this happens often with allin hands because players may quickly close the table after busting.

RePaTs12
    Participant

^ While that is true, this glitch happens also happens all the time for hands in which I do not close the table after it ends. It definitely happens more frequently for all-in hands. Sometimes I can see the software “lagging” and this is one of the cases when the HH is not written. Other times, it appears random for when HH’s do not write in the software.

Keymaster

ok, we’ll keep digging. Thanks.

RunGood6000
    Participant

Is there any update for Blitz working? Fixes were going to be done beginning of August… it was then rolled out middle of August. Now it has been taken down, and it is now September.

Will it be fixed soon? Will there be more stakes offered than just 10 NL?

Thanks in advance

Keymaster

Tomorrow a fix is being released for Blitz poker; however, we won’t be enabling Blitz until we see the update is stable. Then we’ll be testing Blitz more rigorously in our development environment and probably have it turned on early next week. It will only be micro stakes for at least a week. Then, if all goes well, we’ll add other stakes.

RunGood6000
    Participant

Thanks for the response, I am looking forward to it and hope things can run smooth this time around.

Thanks again

Suitchange
    Participant

Is there any word when Stud Hi/Lo will start working again?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.