Bug List and Bug Reports

This topic contains 60 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Viklor123 17 hours, 58 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I don’t have an ETA for stud hi/lo right now.

Thanksinadvance
    Participant

Was just on 6 cash tables and power flickered so my modem reset disconnecting me. After a few seconds all the tables closed so even if i come back before time bank is up i can’t join the tables.

whitexexe
    Participant

So today we get an update to Pokerking v 1.20.57
    But “the missing hands” issue not solved 🙁

Keymaster

Still working on the missing hands. It will likely take a few weeks. We are focusing all of that team’s efforts on stability at the moment.

AlabamaBum
    Participant

Any idea why everything went blurry?

Blurry

doodoo
    Participant

Since the update, can’t decrease bet size by clicking on the bet slider. Also please make the bet slider more user-friendly. It’s very small and hard to decrease bet size by even sliding the bar.

Keymaster

Oct 15th we will have an updated, more user friendly, bet slider.

doodoo
    Participant

I don’t know if this is a bug or something unique with ACR because I never seen this allowed. Are you allowed to immediately take chips off the table? I saw someone double up, leave and immediate sit down with a smaller amount. I have hand history.

MysticRiver5
    Participant

You guys are not counting Sit&Crush leaderboard points correctly. I’m 100% sure of this because I was counting them up manually today to play the strictly necessary to tier up… How can one be sure that rakeback is being correctly calculated?

RunGood6000
    Participant

Hi

You had stated Blitz would be up and running early this week and would be better. However, it still says coming soon. Will it be released again soon?

Thanks in advance once again

Keymaster

1. I made a different thread about Blitz Poker: https://www.americascardroom.org/forums/topic/blitz-poker/

2. The missing hand histories being written to the PC is still being worked on. It’s a high priority, and won’t go any faster with more posts. I’ll be deleting posts here about it to avoid clutter.

3. The sitting out of a table and coming back with less money: I’ve seen videos of this happening and have our team working on it. This doesn’t always happen.

4. We’re currently reviewing the sit and crush points as well as rakeback and loyalty points for mtt/sng players because we have many reports about the same things. I’ll keep you update here about that. If there is any issues, we’ll rectify it retroactively.

drewshow
    Participant

I have a gigantic PC Master Race Gaming/workstation Rig. Ever since you’re software update your client has been MEMORY hungry. It may not be an issue EVER because you’d need the requisite traffic to sustain it but when I open 16 tables this is what I get.

View post on imgur.com

Seeing as how most of your Clientele is probably using some dinky LapTop to play, don’t you think this needs to be addressed?
    I’m guessing that the Blitz Poker Problems are Memory usage-based also.
    How is this gonna work with Blitz when you get it running, only way I see is Limiting 4 tables per buy-in level. This would significantly cut down on bottom-line Rake.

drewshow
    Participant

Here is a direct link to the Picture above, seems your choice of forum software is also dinky.

View post on imgur.com

Keymaster

“Ever since your software update…” Are you saying it’s been since May 20th? Or do you mean the recent update on Sep 5th?

drewshow
    Participant

Ever since the new software client was introduced and every update on it since the memory usage has been a problem. This has been brought up numerous times on Evey platform , Twitter , cardchat forum, Facebook, Instagram, and here. Weird, I show you what I show you and your response makes no sense.

Why is the client a resource hog?
    Are you aware of it?
    Are you fixing it?
    When are you fixing it?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.