Bug List and Bug Reports

This topic contains 86 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Avatar RePaTs12 22 hours, 51 minutes ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    CorrectSide
    Participant

Missing hand history will be fixed when? Is changing your icon and making graphics unreadable more important? Not to mention people and I missing rakeback for months already. Not priority I guess.

PokerPerv
    Participant

Hand 127604089
    Hand 127607131
    Watch the button go to the wrong seat. I’ve tried for 14 days to get resolution. There is a hand missing from my hands history which happened between these hands. I had AA and dc1234 had KQ. I won the hand knocking out Dc1234 and doubling chip count. The very next hand my chip count goes back and dc1234 remains at the table.

Gargantuatua
    Participant

1)impossible raise 2 BB on Small Blind position playing 6max(only 2.5BB+ raise is possible)
    2)same problem on HU tables, when you are on Button position

Keymaster

PokerPerv: Those hand histories are from when we went down.

Gargantuatua: We have a fix coming for that soon, thanks.

Keymaster

Robert: We’re experiencing delays with player points and rakeback with MTTs. The team is working on that and it should be fixed in less than a week.

Are your delays something different than that?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Moderator Moderator.
    CorrectSide
    Participant

Missing hand histories will be fixed when?

ray224
    Participant

I’ve been contacting chat going on 3 weeks to tell them that my mtt combat points were hit or miss when being added to my combat balance. They assured me I was wrong. They said combat points don’t hit until 24-48 hours until after a tourney has completed. (As a long time player on here i know for a fact they used to come instantly after a tourney ended but i decided to test their new 24-48 hours). I played 3 Mtts and waited 48 hours and what do you know, my combat balance never changed. I was already aware that I was getting the raw end of the deal on certain mtts but I wasn’t aware it was missing some days all together. As a cash game player it’s hard to notice the mtt points not being added because my balance had been changing with cash game points. It wasn’t until I decided to test it with just Mtts. They assured me 3 different times that I would be emailed with their findings. (Did I ever receive an email? NOPE) This is stealing whether it’s the garbage software they’ve had all year or not. What I have noticed over the years with support is they deny any wrong doing until enough people complain. You are always wrong and they are right. So after being wrong for 3 weeks they now tell me they are aware of an issue with points missing lol. If they would have just listened the first time the issue would probably have been fixed by this point. ALWAYS take screen shots of you account balance and combat/rake points

CorrectSide
    Participant

Missing hand histories will be fixed when?

Gargantuatua
    Participant

Do you have any plans to make the 6max blitz game start when there are 3 or 4 players in the pool?
    Now it’s quite problematic to start a game of blitz 0.5 / 1 and higher, because of have to wait a long time for 6 players.
    On most poker sites, it is implemented so that the game starts when there are 3 players in the pool.

TheLastGodFather
    Participant

Hi!
    When going to fix labels disappears and have to put again the label , I mean I put a label and when I open again label is not in the player or have another diferent colo tag.

Thanks!

CorrectSide
    Participant

Can you tell ETA on missing hands? It’s going on already for months and it seems like you ignore this problem.

RePaTs12
    Participant

Notes/color coding opponents still not functioning properly.

New tables are not re-spawning in the PLO lobby. That’s why there’s so little action currently.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.