Elite Program Status

This topic contains 37 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Moderator Moderator 2 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

2) I don’t see anywhere to convert player points to cash. Is this just an oversight or will it go live soon?

This is still in development. However, you can contact support to convert them to cash.

Aruy
    Participant

PokerKing’s support doesn’t have ETA. At this point i don’t not believe that someone is working on it. ACR_Rep, Moderator, can you do something about it? It’s doesn’t seems fair to me.

ACR_Rep
    ACR_Rep
    Keymaster

I have sent your feedback to the development team so they can take a look at this. I appreciate your time and feedback.

hopee
    Participant

what exchange rate for points? i can’t find that infromation anywhere. any diffrence for status? support give me link to loyalty program, but i dont find any infromation about exchange points.

Keymaster

You are now able to convert your points to cash in the client.

I know PokerKing is currently working on going live with they loyalty program. I’ll see if I can get an exact ETA, but I think it is inside a couple weeks.

ACR_Rep
    ACR_Rep
    Keymaster

NEW UPDATE: Please be aware that as of today, you can exchange your Combat Points on the Rewards section of the poker client.

Combat Point Exchange

drewshow
    Participant

440 RP disappeared,
    I contacted support via chat, because you never answer the phone now and I’ve waited for 40 minutes, and they were not HELPFULL at ALL!!!

I advise EVERBODY to take screenshots of your Rewards Center because they aren’t gonna help you.

Keymaster

Sorry you didn’t get the help you were after there. Are you comfortable sharing your screenname with me here?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.