Feature Discussions

This topic contains 30 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Avatar oSammy21 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

This thread is to discussion future feature development. We’ll keep a list here of ideas and and our development queue.

Keymaster

Feature-List

TLehot214
    Participant

I think the option to show 1 or more cards when last to act in a hand and folding would be a great addition that other sites offer. Also the option to show only 1 card when you win a hand would be nice. I also agree with all cards being shown that went to showdown being face up in the replayer would make things a lot easier than searching for the text hand history while playing.

Please make the mouse scroll wheel work for the betslider, and please make the increment one small blind.

Keymaster

Vegetables: I do have that on a list to be developed. I will take some time to get to that though. I doubt we’ll see that before the end of this year.

RePaTs12
    Participant

Any plans for Run it Twice in cash games?

Keymaster

I do have run it twice in a list. Again, going to be a while for that one.

Bricxjo
    Participant

I am wondering what you mean by human verification message on player’s tables.

Is this something to protect against bots? Would there be a problem if you are multi-tabling and it were during gameplay?

MysticRiver5
    Participant

How come WPN hand histories do not discriminate the tournament buy-in in STT?

ACR_Rep
    ACR_Rep
    Keymaster

This is the poker version of CAPTCHA and, as you say, it is a quick verification done to protect the poker environment against bots.

There won’t be any problems even when multi-tabling, as long as you’re human…

For more information about our transparency policies you may review this information.

ACR_Rep
    ACR_Rep
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for your report, I have escalated it to our development team. Please let us know if you have any other feedback for us. Best of luck in our tables!

Viklor123
    Participant

– normal color coding around each player please!. right now it’s some random symbols in the same color
    – manual bet slider
    – deals at the final table

Viklor123
    Participant

all right i guess the last update covered the first feature 🙂

Bricxjo
    Participant

It does seem that researchers have evidence that CAPTCHA can be defeated by bots. Any thoughts?

doodoo
    Participant

These options would be really nice:

1. Customizable or more bet sizing options

2. Saved table layouts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.