Feature Discussions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

1. It’s on a list, but won’t be until next year.

2. What type of layout are you talking about?

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

I like your idea to make the nameplate text different colors. I’ll add that to the list. We’re beginning to add the ability to change button colors and lobby colors in another 3 weeks. I’ll see the nameplate text colors in October.

Participant

now it’s very hard to see the cards because of the new nameplates.

Participant

bring back table spotlight please. it’s impossible to follow the action now.

Participant

Can we get more timebank in cash games or add more timebank after playing a certain amount of time?

Was thinking if I should call or raise and had 1 second timebank left, when the timebank activated I saw the bar move down really fast, I panicked and pressed raised when the bar was still moving but it still forced a fold. I still pressed the raise button but it some how lagged or was unresponsive.

Participant

replay #14204
    It does seem that researchers have evidence that CAPTCHA can be defeated by bots. Any thoughts?

Are you serious? This is 100% better than No CAPTCHA system at all. Wow, let me guess a Joe (Chicago Joey) Fan(er Stan)… JESUS CHRIST!!!

ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

1. We have many steps we’re taking (one at a time), to improve the captcha experience. Also, it’s only one of the tools we use to combat bots. If you get the captcha now, you’ll get a table message telling you the test is happening and you need to go to the main client to get it done. At some point, I want everyone at the table to know when a player is getting bot tested.

2. The cards have been raised because the nameplates were too high. We’re also working on some other cards that are easier to see and have better resolution.

3. The table spotlight. I didn’t realize that. I’ll put it on the list.

Never2MuchBaconNever2MuchBacon
    Participant

1. Configurable Custom Bet Sizing buttons for Tournaments, SnG’s and Cash.
    2. Ability to upload Custom Avatars
    3. Show equity in all-in situations street by street.
    4. Ability to report a player for language, possible collusion, possible botting which would alert WPN staff to look at the suspicious activity or chat activity and ban players from chat or suspend accounts.
    5. Decentralized & Verifiable Player Contributed RNG.

Participant

6. Add a Setting to convert chip stacks to Big Blinds down to 0.1 conversion. Hand history file still writes data as normal stack size. Conversion can happen client side.

Participant

I hope WPN can add some features that would attract more recs to the player pool. Being able to add “accolades” kind of like carbon does for winning scheduled/special event tournaments would be sweet. Ability to upload custom avatars would be awesome too, I know group membership would be a cool thing too like exclusive badges or something on the profile if people want to link their ACR Account to Stormers, Twitch, Cardschat, 2+2, Pocket5’s, RoyalFlushRadio, StakeKings, etc.

I believe CardsChat had to manually send you the entrants for their $5k freeroll, but something like that would be easily managed through a Community Link type system.

Also display their elite benefits level or equivalent rake rank too

In client staking, where a player can post how much of their action they are willing to sell for a tournament with a markup %.

Run it twice as a player selected option for cash games… maybe even tournaments?

Participant

Ability to show one or both cards and rabbit the flop, turn and/or river.

Participant

I added this in the Blitz forum because I think it applies more to that game, but the ability to add notes in the replay would be nice

Participant

– option to resize the lobby and roll the mouse wheel to scroll multiple lines at a time
    (right now it scrolls one screen at a time )

Participant

Do you understand how fucking annoying it is when all those tournament announcements are shown? Seriously. Come on man. Will the possibility to turn that off be added so we don’t have to be interrupted by that every few minutes????????? Or should I just go back to pokerstars?

Participant

The ability the change the table felt color for the particular game

Example
    KO MTT – Blue
    Freezeout – Red
    SnG – Green

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.