Feature Discussions

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Moderator Moderator 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

1. It’s on a list, but won’t be until next year.

2. What type of layout are you talking about?

Keymaster

I like your idea to make the nameplate text different colors. I’ll add that to the list. We’re beginning to add the ability to change button colors and lobby colors in another 3 weeks. I’ll see the nameplate text colors in October.

Viklor123
    Participant

now it’s very hard to see the cards because of the new nameplates.

Viklor123
    Participant

bring back table spotlight please. it’s impossible to follow the action now.

doodoo
    Participant

Can we get more timebank in cash games or add more timebank after playing a certain amount of time?

Was thinking if I should call or raise and had 1 second timebank left, when the timebank activated I saw the bar move down really fast, I panicked and pressed raised when the bar was still moving but it still forced a fold. I still pressed the raise button but it some how lagged or was unresponsive.

drewshow
    Participant

replay #14204
    It does seem that researchers have evidence that CAPTCHA can be defeated by bots. Any thoughts?

Are you serious? This is 100% better than No CAPTCHA system at all. Wow, let me guess a Joe (Chicago Joey) Fan(er Stan)… JESUS CHRIST!!!

Keymaster

1. We have many steps we’re taking (one at a time), to improve the captcha experience. Also, it’s only one of the tools we use to combat bots. If you get the captcha now, you’ll get a table message telling you the test is happening and you need to go to the main client to get it done. At some point, I want everyone at the table to know when a player is getting bot tested.

2. The cards have been raised because the nameplates were too high. We’re also working on some other cards that are easier to see and have better resolution.

3. The table spotlight. I didn’t realize that. I’ll put it on the list.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.