Home Americas Cardroom Forum Software Updates and Announcements Feedback Wanted!: Game and Financial History Layout

Feedback Wanted!: Game and Financial History Layout

Home Americas Cardroom Forum Software Updates and Announcements Feedback Wanted!: Game and Financial History Layout

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wpn-rep12wpn-rep12
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

We are working hard on our backend! at the same time we are making front end improvements and wanted to ask for some feedback regarding the Game and Financial History pages located in the My Account page.

This is what we are mocking up at the moment:

Cash Games History Light”
    Cash Games History Light
    Cash Games History Dark
    Cash Games History Dark
    Financial History Light
    Financial History Light
    Financial History Dark
    Financial History Dark

It would look something like in this in the client:
    Financial History Dark

Let us know what you think!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by wpn-rep12wpn-rep12.
    Participant

Looks good, I prefer the light screen if I get a choice.

Participant

Dark one looks better, imho ^^

Participant

Any of those look good but how is that the priority atm? The snc leaderboard bugs should be the top priority as well as other small lobby bugs and delays that affect the overall playability of the site. Also I have a question and 2 sugestions: Question – Is it supposed for the hand histories format to stay this way or are you guys planning to improve that aspect?; Sugestion 1 – How nice would be to click over a game in the lobby and have the players already reg’ed in that game in the right side without actually having to open the lobby of that game? Sugestion 2 – I think lots of people that don’t have avatars up would like to have that circle over the player boxes removed entirely (the main factor for people to not have the avatars active is probably because they want to have a cleaner/minimalist table theme).
    Ty

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by AvatarMysticRiver5.
    wpn-rep12wpn-rep12
    Keymaster

ty all for the feedback,

@MysticRiver5, surely you dont think our graphic designers are the same people programming the client code and fixing bugs? rest assured our development team is not ‘wasting’ their time with graphic design.
    in any case, ty for the additional suggestions they have been added to the list.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Feedback Wanted!: Game and Financial History Layout’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.