Problems on August 14th

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Moderator Moderator 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

We sincerely apologize for the recent gameplay problems that have occurred on our poker network, disrupting select events of the Online Super Series Cub3d. Our IT teams are working diligently to ensure smooth gameplay is restored and these problems won’t occur again.

Our network player base has shown exponential growth over the past months since changing software platforms. We greatly appreciate your ongoing support while we fix the problems and work through the growing pains.

The remainder of the Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS) will continue as scheduled. All refunds for those affected players will be issued no later than end of day on Thursday, August 15th.
    We have rescheduled the following events:

1. All of August 14th’s BOSS events will be replayed on Wednesday, August 21st
    2. Moss Event #41 and #42 and OSS Event #43 and #44 will be replayed on Sunday, August 25th

Once again, thank you for your loyalty.

The WPN Team

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Moderator Moderator.
    Recvrnga55hole
    Participant

Does “by the end of the day” mean by the end of business hours or up til 11:59pm? I have a lot of money tied up in refunds and credits and wanted to play this evening! I deposit if I have to but would rather not

Keymaster

The credits were completed about 4 hours after the original post was made here. You should be all set.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Problems on August 14th’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.