Progressive Knockouts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ModeratorModerator
    Keymaster

We’re looking to add Progressive Knockouts to our games.

It appears the standard is:

50% of the buyin goes to the prize pool, and the other 50% goes to a player’s initial bounty.

After eliminating a player, you keep 50% of his bounty, and the other 50% of his bounty is added to your bounty value.

For those of you who have played these, do you have any other suggestions for making these even better or changes you’ve always wanted to see in Progressive Knockouts. Now is your time to add your ideas.

Participant

Yes do it!! Maybe add big blind ante as well!

Participant

i thought you guys were already planning on adding PKOs ive been waiting for them to show up DOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PLEASEEE and please make sure you get all buyin levels micro low and medium extra low and micro level ones lol

Participant

Dooooo iiiittttttt!!!!!!

Participant

Yes yes 1000 times yes! I’ve been clamoring for PKO’s since I’ve seen it on other sites. Please do it fast!!!

Participant

And I agree, all buy in levels, please!!!

Participant

It’s a new concept to me, but this sounds so much more interesting than normal knockouts. You must absolutely add progressive knockout tournaments to your lineup. I’m sure players would really enjoy them. Will a players bounty worth be displayed to others while playing or watching? That would make it extra exciting.

Participant

Yes that would be simply amazing.

Participant

Yes! All of the popular streamers are playing PKOs. Its very entertaining, and fun to play. Other sites available for US players are offering PKOs

Participant

PKOs are amazing – would think they’re easy to implement. They’d be very popular I’d think on ACR.

Participant

Waiting for this for years… #LFG

Participant

How about limited player freezeout tourneys? You tourneys take too long for people with kids jobs and other responsibilities.
    It’s a money maker for you guys to do this. Please start this

Participant

Having PKO’s on WPN sounds great, as long they work. Beta testing them in live-action does not sound great.

But now what I would really love to see… PKO Heads-Up MTT’s (256 players / 512 players / 1024 players / +++), juicy guarantees. Lots of fun, decent coding challenge.

SMG

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by AvatarSickMetaGame.
    weee3eeeweee3eee
    Participant

There really isn’t a need for big blind ante in an online game. the purpose of the bb ante is for live games to make them run faster is all it is.

weee3eeeweee3eee
    Participant

Don’t do what many other sites do though. Adding every single tournament a PKO. I do like having just the regular tourneys as well as a spread of PKO. i don’t want to just grind PKO games only. I like the mix up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.