Home Americas Cardroom Forum Software Updates and Announcements Refunds from August 4th and August 5th

Refunds from August 4th and August 5th

Home Americas Cardroom Forum Software Updates and Announcements Refunds from August 4th and August 5th

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar bigDog420 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

An update on the refunds from the server problems we had on August 4th and 5th.

All cash game refunds are completed.

All tournament refunds are complete besides three tournaments:

OSS #41 – $60,000 GTD
    OSS #42 – $100,000 GTD
    OSS #47 – $10,000 GTD 6-Max

We should have those three completed inside the next 24 hours.

If you have not received a refund and feel you should have, you can post it here or contact customer service.

Jack Magnum
    Participant

My user name is Jack Magnum. I have not received my ICM money from the Sunday early special 7k tourney. Tourney ID #11278085. Customer service in live chat have been 0 help . The 1st time I was in live chat for 1 hour and 45 minutes and the 2nd time was over 45 minutes with no resolutions except to wait further. I was told earlier today that refunds will be issued today. I have received nothing from Sunday. I have screen shots of that tourney and expected a payment asap, but you guys have been horrible. I need the proper ICM added to my account asap please.

Keymaster

Hi Jack. I don’t believe that one was on the list. But that doesn’t mean it didn’t have problems. I’ll have the team take a look and get back to you by tomorrow.

Jack Magnum
    Participant

Thank you! I really appreciate it. We arent talking small money either. I figured the ICM out also. It was not hard because there was $7,000 left in the prize pool and 10 players left, myself in the 5th position. Why this was not paid out, I do not know. This was an easy ICM for you guys.

YendorAllin
    Participant

Any Update on the Sunday early special 7k tourney – Tourney ID #11278085 receiving the ICM Payout?

Keymaster

Yendor. You should be taken care of now.

Keymaster

We are still working on only two more tournaments to credit:

11229429 OSS #46 – $15,000 GTD
    11281294 $10,000 GTD

bigDog420
    Participant

that’s messed up. I would love to find your you tube video. Please share a link or where to find it. TIA

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.