Anyone else having problems with the Transfer from poker to the sportsbook? It wont allow me to transfer from poker. It just gives an Error code. Talking with support it obvious they don’t care. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
Please make sure to be using Google Chrome as a web browser, and/or Mozilla FireFox.
The type of issues described are normally generated while trying to access our SportsBook via Internet Explorer and/or Edge.
Here are some steps that might help:
1. Click on ‘Transfer Money’
2. Enter the amount you wish to transfer from your Poker to your Sports account
3. Click on ‘Transfer Now’ only once and wait until…
4. A green message appears saying your transfer was made successfully
5. Log out from Sports or close the tab
6. Then please log back in and double-check your Sports balance
7. Place your bets successfully
I’m using Black chip poker and still cannot get the Sportsbook to open. Getting the ‘Under Construction’ page. I’ve tried Chrome/Internet Exp./Microsoft Edge. I’ve cleared all cookies/cache/history, still nothing.
I am sorry you are still not able to use the Sportsbook feature.
We were advised by our Customer Service Supervisors Team, to tell our players to please contact them directly with Sportsbook queries, as they do have access to your financial, personal information and betting information.
We’ve added a brand-new forum on Americas Cardroom where you can weigh in and find information about everything happening on the site from gameplay, to upcoming promotions and products. Become part of our forum community today!